The Library Board's regular meeting will be held on Thursday, February 8, 2018, at 12:00 Noon in the Yellowstone Board Room on the second floor of Billings Public Library.
1. Public Comment
Citizens may address the Board regarding any item of Library business on the agenda, with the duration of comment for an individual speaking permitted to exceed one minute only at the discretion of the Board.
2. Chair's comments - 2 minutes
3. Consent agenda (No discussion except for separated item/s) - 1 minute
a. Approval of January 11, 2018 minutes | |
4. Board Retreat: Board Members - 20 minutes
5. MLA Conference and Continuing Education Credits: Gavin Woltjer - 10 minutes
6. Policy Updates Discussion: Gavin Woltjer – 10 minutes
7. Library Foundation Funding Process: Leslie Modrow - 5 minutes
Proposed next regular meeting: Board Retreat, March 24, 2018