The Library Board's regular meeting will be held on Thursday, November 9th, 2017 at 12:00 Noon in the Yellowstone Board Room on the second floor of Billings Public Library.
1. Public Comment
Citizens may address the Board regarding any item of Library business on the agenda, with the duration of comment for an individual speaking permitted to exceed one minute only at the discretion of the Board.
2. Chair's comments - 2 minutes
3. Consent agenda (No discussion except for separated item/s) - 1 minute
a. Approval of October 12, 2017 minutes | View minutes (PDF) |
4. Board Retreat: Stella Fong – 5 minutes
5. Friday Programming (update): Gavin Woltjer – 5 minutes
6. State of the Library: Gavin Woltjer – 15 minutes
7. Foundation Report: Leslie Modrow – 5 minutes
8. Friends of the Library Report: Sue Bach – 5 minutes
9. High Plains Book Awards Report: Shari Nault – 5 minutes
10. Genealogy Report: PJ Smith – 5 minutes
Proposed next regular meeting: January 11, 2017