The Library Board's regular meeting will be held on Thursday, July 12 from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. in the Yellowstone Board Room on the second floor of Billings Public Library.
1. Public Comment
Citizens may address the Board regarding any item of Library business on the agenda, with the duration of comment for an individual speaking permitted to exceed one minute only at the discretion of the Board.
2. Chair's comments - 2 minutes
3. Consent agenda (No discussion except for separated item/s) - 1 minute
a. Approval of June 14, 2018 minutes | |
4. Strategic Plan - Gavin Woltjer (10 minutes)
a. County Budget Presentation
5. Director Evaluation - Stella Fong (5 minutes)
6. Board By-laws - Stella Fong (15 minutes)
b. Succession Plan - Chair
7. Friends Report - Sue Bach (5 minutes)
8. Foundation Report - Leslie Modrow (5 minutes)
Proposed next regular meeting: September 13, 2018