The Library Board's regular meeting will be held on Thursday, June 13, 2019 from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. in the Yellowstone Board Room on the second floor of Billings Public Library.
1. Public Comment
Citizens may address the Board regarding any item of Library business on the agenda, with the duration of comment for an individual speaking permitted to exceed one minute only at the discretion of the Board.
2. Chair's comments - 2 minutes
4. BPL Overview - Staff (15 minutes)
5. Board Retreat - Stella Fong and David Darby (10 minutes)
6. Food for Thought & Royal Johnson Forum Updates - Leslie Modrow (10 minutes)
7. City Budget - Gavin Woltjer (10 minutes)
Proposed next regular meeting: August 15, 2019