The Library Board's regular meeting will be held on Thursday, October 11 from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. in the Yellowstone Board Room on the second floor of Billings Public Library.
1. Public Comment
Citizens may address the Board regarding any item of Library business on the agenda, with the duration of comment for an individual speaking permitted to exceed one minute only at the discretion of the Board.
2. Chair's comments - 2 minutes
3. Consent agenda (No discussion except for separated item/s) - 1 minute
a. Approval of September 20, 2018 minutes | |
4. Strategic Plan - Gavin Woltjer (10 minutes)
5. Library Statistics - Library Management (10 minutes)
6. Chair and Vice-Chair Vote - Stella Fong (5 minutes)
7. Billings Public Library Birthday Bash - Board Discussion (10 minutes)
Proposed next regular meeting: November 8, 2018