The Library Board's regular meeting will be held on Thursday, December 12, 2019 from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. in the Yellowstone Board Room on the second floor of Billings Public Library.
1. Public Comment
Citizens may address the Board regarding any item of Library business on the agenda, with the duration of comment for an individual speaking permitted to exceed one minute only at the discretion of the Board.
2. Chair's comments - 2 minutes
3. Consent agenda (No discussion except for separated item/s) - 1 minute
a. Approval of November 14, 2019 minutes
4. Nominations BPL Board Chair and Vice-Chair
5. Nominations for BPL Board liaison to Friends of the Library
6. Nominations for BPL Board liaison to BPL Foundation
Proposed next regular meeting: January 9, 2019