The Library Board's regular meeting will be held on Thursday, November 8 from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. in the Yellowstone Board Room on the second floor of Billings Public Library.
1. Public Comment
Citizens may address the Board regarding any item of Library business on the agenda, with the duration of comment for an individual speaking permitted to exceed one minute only at the discretion of the Board.
2. Chair's comments - 2 minutes
4. Chair and Vice-Chair Vote - Stella Fong (10 minutes)
5. Billings Public Library 5 Year Celebration - Board Discussion (15 minutes)
6. Bike Library Statistics - Kathy Robins (10 minutes) | View report (PDF) |
7. Strategic Plan Display Ideas - Mary Murphrey (5 minutes)
Proposed next regular meeting: December 13, 2018