Reserve a meeting room
General Meeting Room information
The Library has the 2nd Floor Large Conference Room and two Group Study Rooms available for public use. The rooms are available from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. To request the use of a room, please complete a Room Request form at the links below, or call 406-657-8258. For details on Library hours, see the Locations & Hours page.
Please keep in mind the following:
- Rooms may not be reserved more than three months in advance.
- Requests for rooms must be confirmed by library staff before a room may be considered to be reserved.
- Private events are prohibited and City Code prohibits alcoholic beverages in public buildings.
- Reserving a room and not using it without cancelling the reservation may result in restrictions on future reservations.
- All provisions may be waived for Library-sponsored, Library-related, City and County meetings and events.
- Rooms are not available on City holidays.
- The cost for using a room, if any, depends on the nature of the organization and the program or event being held.
- PARKING: Parking in the Library lot is enforced M-F from 8 am - 5 pm. More information about rates.
Large Conference Room
The second floor Large Conference Room has a capacity of 15 people, and is available on any day the library is open.
Group Study Rooms
There are two Group Study Rooms on the second floor with a maximum capacity of 4 people. They are available on any day the library is open. Rooms may be reserved for no more than four hours at one time. The rooms may be used on a first-come, first-served basis when not otherwise scheduled.
Submit a Meeting Room Reservation Request
Please review the Library's Meeting Room Policy for more information.
For detailed information on Library hours, see the Locations & Hours page.