The Billings Public Library is here to help! Attend one of our guided classes where you will receive individual assistance with your rebate. Hour-long classes take place at 10 am and 4 pm on September 1, 2, 15, 16, and 29.
What you need to file your claim:
- Physical address of your principal residence in 2022.
- Geocode of your principal residence in 2022, which can be found at cadastral.mt.gov.
- Amount of property taxes paid as reflected on the 2022 principal residence's tax bill, which can be found at https://yellowstonecountymt.gov/treasurer/propertysearch.
- Names and Social Security Numbers of you, your spouse, and dependents as reflected on your 2022 Montana income tax return.
- Current mailing address.
- Direct deposit information, if requesting rebate to be sent electronically.
- If available, the Letter ID on the Montana Property Tax Rebate letter sent by Montana Department of Revenue in August of 2023 (for identity verification purposes).
For more information visit GetMyRebate.mt.gov.