Wireless Access at the Library
A robust broadband internet connection for wireless access is generously provided by Integra Communications. To connect to the Library's wireless network, select the "Library Guest" network from your device's list of available networks. Then open a web browser, which will open on the Library Guest page. Scroll to the bottom of the page and put a check-mark in the box to agree to the library's terms of service, then click on the button to proceed to the internet.
Wireless and Remote Printing
For wireless and remote printing, open a web browser on your laptop or other mobile device and navigate to the Mobile Printing Service website and take the following steps.
- Pick the printer to print to in the left-hand column
- Fill in your email address in the center column.
- In the right-hand column, browse to the document you want to print
- Scroll down to the right-arrow (next) icon at the bottom of the page and click on the icon.
- Then scroll down to the green printer icon at the bottom of the page and click on the icon. The page will display a Document Status window that says, "Your request is being processed". When that status changes to "Your request has been processed" your document is ready to release at the library print release station. Go to the library and pay for/print your document at the 2nd floor printing station.
To print an email message or attachment, FORWARD your email to one of the following email addresses:
- Upstairs Black and White: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upstairs Color: email@example.com
- Children's Black and White: firstname.lastname@example.org